Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Review: A WARRIOR FOR CHRISTMAS by Donna Grant

 

A WARRIOR FOR CHRISTMAS is a collection of short stories told from the couples of the DARK SWORD/DARK WARRIORS series’ POV, during the preparations for the Winter Solstice. I like how we, the readers, got to reacquaint with our favorite, beloved characters again.

Truthfully, I have not read all the books and novellas in the two series. So, there are a few couples, and situations, I am unfamiliar with.

I like how each couple assimilates. They know peace is elusive and temporary, so they prepare for a possible threat in their own ways. It is also fun to see how each couple prepares for the holiday season.

Each short story is followed by a holiday recipe. There were some that sounded delicious, but nothing my family would like.

A WARRIOR FOR CHRISTMAS is a quick, holiday-themed read.


No comments: