Friday, March 13, 2015

Wine Glass Candles...



SCENT: Sea Petals

I had bought the glassware at a yard sale for the specific purpose to make candles out of them. As I am preparing for a Craft Show (husband and sister in law convinced me to try), I thought it was the perfect time to make them. I agree they look like something you'd find at a wedding or wedding anniversary party.




 
SCENT: Early Sunrise
 
I am in love with this scent. I wanted to attempt something different than the Sea Petals. Hard to see in the photos but there is a blush of pink at the bottom. Hence my attempt at Sunrise.
 
 

 
SCENT: Strawberry Cheesecake
 
My cousin had seen pictures of Sea Petals and Early Sunrise candle pair sets I made. She wanted to buy the Sea Petals but I had made them specifically for the Craft Show. So I offered to make her a set. I had to find glassware and she appeared happy with this. Bigger than the others.  She allowed me to experiment. The little wax hearts are scented with Strawberry Cheesecake too. I thought White Roses on Red backdrop was beautiful.

No comments: