Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Karneval Omnibus Volume 9 Review

I am so happy that this manga is continuing in English. I have been reading / buying their manga faithfully since I watched the anime.

Yes, I am the type of person who likes to read the manga and watch the anime. Sometimes an anime will turn me to the manga because I "have" to know what happens next for characters I have connected with.

Yogi is just one of those characters. There is just something about him that makes me like him. He's like a big kid at heart. Also, there is a mysterious air about him. Well, in this volume we learn about Yogi's history. Why the Silver Yogi exists. 

Yogi not only finds the key to his past, but who he is, and something most dear to him.





I also own the anime. 
It is one of my go-to animes whenever I'm feeling down.
Whenever I read the manga, I always hear their English voice actors.
 Yes, I watch both subbed and dubbed. The dub allows me to appreciate the art style.
This is another anime I wish there was a second season!


No comments: