Thursday, December 2, 2021

Review of Donna Grant's DARK ALPHA'S SILENT NIGHT


The Reapers never had a reason to celebrate holidays. That is until their mates pulled together and introduced them to the marvel of Christmas. River and her companions want to reward their Reaper spouses with some holiday fun and festivities. Even Reapers deserve some down time to enjoy time with their family and friends.

DARK ALPHA’S SILENT NIGHT is book 12.5 in Donna Grant’s paranormal series, REAPER. This short novella really impacts home that family is not always linked by blood. I normally do not read holiday (especially Christmas) themed stories. I think I reached my quota for this year.

I started this series late, so I never got to read several of the beginning books. So, I did not know River and Kyran’s story. However, that did not hinder my ability to follow the story, and its purpose.

No comments: