Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Review of Haruka Mitsui's ANYWAY, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

Many girls believe Mizuha leads a charmed life. She is close friends with four of the coolest guys at school. However, Mizuha’s world gets turned upside down on her 17th birthday. She impulsively confesses to her crush only to be turned down. Then one of her childhood friends confesses his feelings to her. Mizuha does not know how to handle Kizuki’s interest in her.

Kizuki’s determined pursuit forces Mizuha to re-examine their relationship. Will this new development ruin what they once had?

I am feeling kind of blasé about this manga. Something feels missing to me. I cannot explain what exactly. However, I like how the story takes place during the 2020 pandemic. I do like the art style.


No comments: