Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Review of LAUGHING UNDER THE CLOUDS volume 6


 Rating: 4.5

The Orochi has successfully taken over his vessel… And the Fuma boldly side with him.

The Kumo brothers, and their allies, must find a way to destroy the Orochi for good. First, they need to separate the Orochi from its vessel. What part will the Kumo brothers play in this? Will Soramaru deal the finishing blow?

What can I say about this manga? The story and the characters kept me riveted. It wrenched all kind of emotions from me: I nibbled my nails in worry. I laughed. I cried.

The story is on the short side, but that’s okay. I loved seeing how the younger Kuma brothers grew within the volumes, especially Soramaru. He underwent the most growth.

This volume is the epic conclusion to the story.

I cannot wait to buy this manga for my personal collection.


No comments: