Monday, March 14, 2022

Review: Sherrilyn Kenyon's EVE OF DESTRUCTION

 

Rating: 4.5

Evelita “Eve” Erixour is a mercenary. She is trying to figure out a way to bust her sister out of a League prison. Jinxanthus “Jinx” Shadowbourne is a top tier League assassin. He comes to Eve’s aid in a bar. Just being with her is a death sentence. For the both of them. Jinx soon finds that someone has put a hit on him. Can Jinx keep his brethren from going after Eve? Will Eve manage to free her sister?

It has been a couple years since I last read Sherrilyn Kenyon’s LEAGUE series. Plus, I have not read the first several books, so it took me a while to acquaint myself with the setting and characters.

Overall, this short story is a quick, enjoyable read. It has all of Sherrilyn Kenyon’s trademark wit and humor woven into it. I found myself immersed in the universe and with the characters.


No comments: