BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Last month's good deeds

Got a wonderful surprise in my mail box today! I was hoping that my Eve Silver book I won would come in today... what I found was a bill and an envelope addressed to me. I stared a while at the returning address until it hit me who it came from.

In January, I did a good deed for an on-line friend. Her daughter really was into something. I made her a copy of mine and sent it. It saved her mother some money. Both the mother and the daughter thanked me for it.

I also told them not to worry about the shipping in handling or the supplies used.

Well I got this nice thank you card in the mail. The front looks like it was handmade. When I opened it up, it had a twenty-five dollar gift card to Barnes & Noble. Talked about being shocked speechless. I had to email her to thank her for it. Yes I even went to order my book.

What did I order? Jennifer Ashley's latest Immortal book (the fifth one) and Tongue in Chic by Christina Dodd!


Also today. I hurt my toesies. I was playing with my children, squirting them with a water bottle. My oldest was hiding beneath a table. I got him and he shoved the bench seat out. It tipped over and landed bam on my two small toes. Yes talk about sore and they are black and blue.

0 comments: