Wednesday, January 3, 2024

My review for Nagisa Furuya's MY ULTRAMARINE SKY

 

MY ULTRAMARINE SKY
Boys Love, High School Romance

 

 

 AUTHOR:

Nagisa Furuya

RELEASE DATE:
December 26, 2023

PUBLISHER:
Kodansha Comics

ISBN/ ASIN NUMBER :
9781646518319

RATING:
4.5

 

Kai and Ren have been in the same class/homeroom since middle school. That all changes during their third year of high school. Separation helps Kai realize his true feelings for Ren. However, he fears confessing would jeopardize their friendship. Then things grow strained between the boys when Kai accidentally states his feelings. Does Ren feel the same?

This is such a cute and sweet high school romance. There is no heat or spice – which I am totally fine with. The story did not need that. I enjoy the wholesome vibe this manga gave off. It is a one-shot, kind of like MY SUMMER OF YOU.

If you like raunchy BL, then this manga is not for you.

I cannot wait to buy this manga to add to my collection.


No comments: